11:29 PM

Hobble Creek 3-25-2010



Now that the weather is getting warmer, I thought I'd start getting out to some of the local streams and try my luck. Last week I went with some buddies to Thistle Creek and while we saw a lot of fish, we didn't catch a single one. I decided to try again a couple of days ago at Hobble Creek. I normally don't cast into the catch basin but I decided to give it a shot anyways. Between the stream and the catch basin, I caught and landed 16 fish, lost about a dozen more and saw a ton of fish within 3 hours of fishing. After being skunked on the outing prior, this was a pretty good feeling. I have included a couple of pictures and since I was the only one there, all the pictures are strictly of the fish. I hope to convince some others to come out with me in the future so if you're ever interested, let me know and we'll make it happen.

0 comments:

Post a Comment